Thanks to some really amazing authors, I've managed to gather these goodies to share.
List of goodies in the complete set of JUNE’s BACKLOT BOOK s Giveaway ! :
- Evernight by Claudia Gray (autographed)
- Stargazer by Claudia Gray (autographed)
1. Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White (Autographed)
2. Mistwood by Leah Cypress (Autographed)
3. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea M. Campbell (Autographed)
4. Change of Heart by Shari Maurer (Autographed )
5. Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt ( Autographed)
6. The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berks (Autographed)
7. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden (Autographed)
- Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
- Losing Faith by Denise Jaden (Autographed)
- Mistwood by Leah Cypress (Autographed)
- Forget-Her-Nots Tattoo by Amy Brecount White
Aim of giveaway: To encourage people of ages mainly teens to love and enjoy reading.
All you need to do to win them is,
1. Follow me on my blog (gives you additional 2 points).
2. Follow me on Twitter. Name, Eibhlin Lim. (gets you additional 2 points)
3. Write to me a review on a book of your choice (main task, will be mainly judged on this!) Min. 300 words for the review. These tips below should give you some help:
a) Choose a book. It must be under YA fiction. Name the author and title of the book above your entry followed by the book review.
b) Book review shouldn’t be in point form. It has to be in essay form. How many paragraphs that’s your choice!
c) Tell me why you love, hate, have no feelings for the book or whatsoever feelings that rush through your veins as you read the book. *Who is your favorite character? *What is your favorite part in the book and how you can relate to that! (* Denotes some light examples of questions you can answer to guide you.)
Terms and Conditions
1) Entries sent must be original. The entries of the TEN finalists/favorites I chose will belong to me. That means, I reserve and hold the sole right to do whatsoever I want with them which means I can publish them on this blog (crediting writer by stating writer’s name ) without informing the owner of the entries. I will not be responsible and I will not entertain any complains of copyrights infringements for the entries sent as I trust all entries sent to me is of original work.
2) This competition is open to all residents of Malaysia only. I am sorry to others living outside Malaysia! It’s open to anyone of any age.
3) Decisions made are final.
4) You may sent as many entries you like but please do not spam my account! Although only one prize will be given if you happen to win more than one!
5) I judge based on the substance in entries. So, even if you know me personally, you stand the SAME, EQUAL CHANCE the other participants receive. I do not and will not give you extra credits just because you know me personally ! Therefore, I shall not entertain complains on being unfair and cheating so that the person I know wins.
6) The contest ends on 27th June 2010 (10 a.m Malaysia Peninsular Time) . Any future changes of closing date and timing will be publish on the blog. It’s your duty to find out the closing date. I will not be responsible for entries that arrive late. There will only be a competition if there is more than 25 entries or the competition will be terminated.
7) Joining this competition means you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions as well as the procedures involved in this competition. I won’t be responsible for any damage incurred by joining this competition.
I will short list ten entries I find most attractive and engaging. I will post the ten short listed names on the blog and I will also email the ten short listed participants a task/question which they have to fulfill using the address which the participants used to send their entries. I will pick only a winner from the final task. The winner wins the complete set of JUNE’s Backlot Books. I will post the winner’s name on the blog and it’s the winner’s task to check and see if they have won as well as to respond by emailing me their details I require to send them their prize. I do not CHASE winners for their mailing details. The runner up and the second runner up will receive tokens.
GOOD LUCK !
* Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject June's Backlot Books. Don't forget to also state your name, age and state.
Thanks to all the authors who contributed to the goodies…